Thursday, March 23, 2006

For a sake of a moment

The other day I took a walk along the waterfront nearby Isai's house. I needed to clear my head and take a deep breath of breeze air. Yes, it was cold the other day although only three days were left until the begining of spring. It was the day when NYC turned green. I was trying to capture that color on my camera , but something else caught my eye instead. I saw light reflections playing with water in the Hudson River. It was amazing. Unfortunatelly, one's not able to catch the mood of a moment on a picture, so the picture may not have the same impact as the real situation has on one. I hope, you'll enjoy the picture. Though I've lived here more than two years, there is always something new that has surprised me.
The other day I felt like being home.